From Many Sources Comes A Single Vision
Vision Comes To Life
River Road Area
Door Store and Windows Consultant:
MC Associates (website)
The Lee W. Robinson Company (website)
Lee W. Robinson
- Marvin Clad Ultimate Push-Out Awning Window
- Marvin Clad Ultimate Push-Out Casement Window
- Marvin Clad Ultimate Casement Picture Window
- Marvin Clad Ultimate French Inswing Double Doors
- Marvin Custom Honduran Mahogany Door Threshold Covers
- Signature Custom Mahogany Wood Entry Door with Sidelites
- Signature Custom Mahogany Wood Service Entry Door
Steve and Terri’s vision led to a commissioned custom home plan. Through the course of construction, the design was tweaked and the home sprung to life. Mark Campisano and his craftsmen at MC Associates along with designer Lee Robinson of The Lee W. Robinson Company created a showcase home. Door Store and Windows provided the beautiful windows and doors for the project.
- A first-floor great room opens to a second floor featuring a wrap-around walkway. Light fills both floors from six pairs of Marvin push-out casement windows on the second floor.
- Marvin French double doors provide access to a huge porch perfect for outdoor entertaining or just relaxing with a book.
- Arched Marvin push-out casement dormer windows add some bling to the curb appeal of the home.
- Mahogany entry door and sidelites by Signature Doors grants a warm welcome home while Marvin French double porch doors feature matching mahogany thresholds.
- A custom oval window with pie-shaped divided lites adds a nice touch of style to the side entry.
- A push out awning window over the soaking tub allows the homeowners to enjoy the outdoors.
- Floor to ceiling glass walls showcase a fabulous wine collection. French doors and tall windows with transoms offer abundant natural light.
The project was an inspiring challenge to all involved. The finished home is truly a great vision brought to life and a showcase of design and drama.
The people at Door Store and Windows – particularly Ann and Don – understood exactly what we were looking for and put in extra effort to make sure everything was right. We know Marvin windows are better, we’ve seen that first-hand. And we love supporting our friends, Laurie and Ann, and supporting local businesses like Door Store and Windows.
– Steve Bass, Homeowner