New Construction Sales Consultant (Metro Louisville)
Door Store and Windows
Are you a future star looking for the right environment?
Door Store and Windows is looking for an outside Sales Consultant to grow our product sales of windows and doors to quality architects, builders and remodelers in metro Louisville. The Door Store and Windows is a highly successful, locally owned and operated company in business since 1997. Our flagship products include Marvin Windows and Doors, and Integrity Windows from Marvin.
The work is quick paced, somewhat detail oriented and definitely a customer service orientation. Clear communication skills are a must. It involves working with builders of some of the loveliest homes and residences in the area. The position can also be highly rewarding and lucrative for the right person.
Our next sales consultant will have the following skills and characteristics:
- Strong desire to be successful professionally and monetarily
- Commitment to be successful – including prospecting, closing, and completing the training it takes to be a success
- Personal responsibility to be successful
- Open to coaching
- Ability to differentiate oneself and products from the competition
- Energy and vitality to do whatever it takes to be successful
- Outstanding personal presence
We offer a competitive base salary and generous commission, plus benefits.
- Sales experience with formal sales training required
- Two years or more experience in the sale of building supply products
- Design experience very helpful
- Education: high school diploma, a college degree preferred
- Computer knowledge along with Microsoft Office experience
- Good organizational skills
If you think you might fit with us, please apply below or fax your resume with a cover letter to 502-896-2728.
Apply for this job