Warehouse/Maintenance Worker (Metro Louisville)
Door Store and Windows
Are you looking for a team where you can show off your organization skills?
Door Store and Windows is looking for a warehouse/maintenance worker to maintain our new warehouse and perform light maintenance work. The Door Store and Windows is a highly successful, locally owned and operated company in business since 1997. Our flagship products include Marvin Windows and Doors, and Integrity Windows from Marvin.
The work requires attention to detail, organization, and orderliness to keep our warehouse operating efficiently. Other job duties will include light maintenance work on company property.
Our next warehouse/maintenance worker will have the following skills and characteristics:
- Good people skills with customer-first orientation
- Enjoy working on a team
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to receive and organize product to keep it undamaged and ready for installation and delivery
- Good driving record with ability to pick up and deliver products, supplies and tools for installs
We offer competitive wages and benefits.
- At least three years warehouse experience
- At least one year experience driving a box truck
- Ability to lift and hold product that is 75 pounds or more
- Ability to read tape measure
- Some working knowledge and operation of carpentry tools
- Basic maintenance skills to keep warehouse, showroom displays, parking lot and lawn areas
- Education: high school diploma or GED
- Some computer knowledge, particularly email
If you think you might fit with us, please apply below or fax your resume with a cover letter to 502-896-2728.
Apply for this job