Find Out What To Expect For Your Window or Door Project…
Whether you are replacing one or several windows or doors, doing a major remodel/addition or building a new home, we’ll show you what to expect from the project teams at The Door Store and Windows. We can also team up with your contractor or architect to provide design and product assistance.
Click thenext to each topic to see more.
- Listen to your needs, concerns and wants
- Examine your home for design elements and trouble spots
- Measure for estimating purposes
- Discuss solutions and product options
- End our first consultation by confirming your needs
Depending on the scope of the project and the associated design objectives, we may provide an immediate estimate, or we’ll work up a full design plan and provide an estimate at an agreed-to future date.
Dream Home Design Assistance
- Visual inventory of existing design styles
- Idea Showroom with hands-on displays and working products
- Full “Before and After” library for inspiration
- Outstanding product literature and idea books
- Swatches, samples, color guides, and other design tools
Put your home in the hands of our design team and you’ll love the results. You’ll appreciate our attention to detail and the care and friendliness of our team. Our goal is to make your exterior design project a pleasant, professional experience that exceeds your expectations.
Clean Team Expert Installation
- Polite, personable, clean-cut team members focused on your satisfaction
- Installation techniques specially developed by our manufacturer partners
- Energy efficiency and comfort optimization
- Efficient installation process to save time and keep your home comfortable
- Protected work areas and thorough clean-up
You are assured that your purchase from us is a great investment. If you find a lower price on the same material, installation and guarantee, we will refund the difference plus $50.00. All we need to know is that the comparison is “apples to apples”.
“No Lemon” Guarantee
We guarantee that when the materials have been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, if they fail within the first five years, and we cannot repair the problem to your satisfaction, we will refund 100% of the cost of the product in question.
We feel that our installation associates are the best in the industry. This applies to skill, attitude, and the desire to make you happy with our work. They will respect your home, your time, and your expectations for their time at your home. Our workers will not smoke or use bad language in your house. We will protect your home while we work.
Should you need service due to our workmanship, we will service your products at no cost – that is, free.
Bring Your Own Contractor or Architect
Take A Tour Of The Window and Door Replacement Process…
This video from Marvin Windows and Doors details more about the window and door replacement process from initial consultation through installation.