You may have seen our blog post that covered how we go about selecting our new suppliers, including our newest door supplier, Therma-Tru. In a nutshell, we’re very picky about our partners…you can read the blog post here.
Now we want to tell you more about Therma-Tru Doors. Therma-Tru’s roots go back to 1962 when David Welles, a retired Owens Corning executive purchased a bankrupt building supply company in Toledo, Ohio. In 1982, the company launched its Fiber-Classic style, the first fiberglass door on the market. Now, Therma-Tru is the nation’s leading manufacturer and most preferred brand of fiberglass and steel exterior door systems.
The Door Store and Windows Door Design Consultants can help you create the door you want for your home. Our partnership with Therma-Tru provides you with:
Choose from several door collections to complement the architectural style of your home. A variety of texture and material options for entry and patio doors include wood-grained, stainable or smooth, paintable textures in fiberglass or steel including:
- Classic-Craft® Premium Entry and Patio Doors
- Available in four wood grains or a smooth surface.
- AccuGrain® fiberglass technology creates realistic wood grains that are virtually indistinguishable from high-grade wood doors.
- Architecturally correct for true classic beauty with proportions modeled after classic architectural principles.
- Rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy for its exceptional warranty, quality of materials and construction and resemblance to a real wood door.
- Fiber-Classic® and Smooth-Star® Entry and Patio Doors
- Authentic look of wood doors with the low-maintenance benefits of fiberglass.
- Available in a variety of textures including grain choices with the look of real wood or a smooth, paintable alternative to steel.
- High-definition panel embossments are standard on all doors and sidelites.
Decorative and Specialty Glass
Create an entrance that makes a statement with decorative glass handcrafted and built with glass bevels for premium quality. Choose from varying levels of privacy and light to suit your needs. Numerous glass colors, textures, shapes and caming options are available to complement any Therma-Tru door.
Engineered Component System
Complete door systems feature doors, glass and components engineered to work together to resist leaks and drafts and help maintain energy efficiency and weather resistance. Every component is engineered with craftsman precision and offers uncompromising quality.
New Products To Watch
(Click on images to enlarge)
Enjoy the privacy and convenience of a cordless blind enclosed between glass. Control the desired level of light and privacy with the simplicity of a single handle.
Simulated Divided Lites
Tailor the look of entry and patio doors with simulated divided lites (SDLs) in wood-grained or smooth-textured bars, designed to add visual interest and complement a variety of home styles.
Grilles Between Glass
Build interior and exterior appeal with grilles between glass (GBGs). Now available in a variety of colors, grid patterns and glass shapes to complement and enhance multiple home styles.
Pulse® Contemporary Studio Collection
Pulse delivers form and function – clean lines and crisp right angles configured in unique ways to deliver vintage style and modern appeal. With four distinct aesthetic approaches – Ari, Línea, Echo and Solei – the entrance becomes MODERN ART.