The Sales Manager directs and manages the sales activities and performance of an assigned team of Sales Representatives.
“It’s a true family feeling at the office and we all help each other get things done. We work together to tackle each day, no matter what comes at us.” -Current Employee
The Louisville Sales Manager will manage the daily lead assignments and accountability (scheduling) of a team of Sales Representatives.
This person will lead, motivate and coach a Sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue goals while maintaining teamwork and the highest level of customer service. The ideal candidate should be available to Sales Representative in real-time to address questions arising from customers including those related to pricing, product knowledge, installation, and references.
In tandem with Installation Department personnel, the Sales Manager should be able to resolve issues related to Sales Contracts.
Other duties include and are not limited to:
- Responding to customers needs to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing sales contracts prior to submission to ensure data integrity and adherence to pricing policies, etc.
- Assist Installation Department when needed to effect measure and installation scheduling.
- Monitor and manage opportunities for revenue recovery through “cancel/save.”
- Manage inventory of sales materials and kits and ensure all Sales Representatives are provided with necessary tools to perform their jobs successfully.
- Establish individual and team sales goals and create sales compensation plans that drive consistent achievement and maintain motivation both individually and as a team.
- Track and manage weekly and monthly sales numbers and maintain Sales Representative’s job results.
- Finalize and institutionalize the use of company sales process standards and coach the Sales Representative, current and new, to the standard.
- Assess and review the performance of individual Sales Representatives using observation/ride-a-longs and analysis of performance metrics.
- Coach, train and facilitate professional development of Sales Representatives.
- Aligns Sales Representatives’ approach and customer understanding with TDSW strategic goals.
- Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates.
- Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies
- Provide skills assessment and ongoing training to staff, identifying appropriate training resources to fill skill gaps.
- Recruit, develop, and manage staff to support all departmental functions.
- Conduct weekly motivational sales training meetings and complete weekly progress reports prior encompassing installation, service, and quality assurance.
- Conduct weekly individual one-on-one meetings.
- Collaborate with Ownership to develop strategic departmental plans, forecasts and sales objectives including pricing strategy and marketing strategy.
- Be the voice of the sales team to the ownership, ensuring that they feel heard and that suggestions for improvement are enacted and communicated back to the team.
The ideal candidate for this Sales Manager role shows exemplary leadership and has the ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
Other qualifications include:
- Analytical Skills: Ability to use critical thinking and reasoning to solve problems.
- Management Skills: Ability to organize and direct oneself.
- Goal Oriented: Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a predetermined result.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment): Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Accuracy: Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Organized: Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving: Ability to find a solution for or to proactively manage work-related problems.
- Professionalism: Conduct and appearance is professional and to company standards and policies.
- Communication: Ability to use effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Conflict Resolution: Ability to assist others in difficult and sometimes antagonistic situations.
- Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and decisions.
This position includes a base salary, commission, and full company benefits. If you think you might fit with us, please apply below or fax your resume with a cover letter to 502-896-2728.