Careers atDoor Store and Windows
We’re Always Looking for Outstanding Performers
We’re in the business of providing outstanding customer experiences and we use our industry-leading lineup of replacement windows and doors to connect with our customers. If you have a love of making people happy and an interest in home remodeling, we’d like to talk with you.
Replacement Window and Door Sales Consultant
A Louisville-based award-wining window and door supplier and installing company is looking for a friendly and motivated in-home Sales Consultant to grow their installed replacement window and door sales with homeowners in metro Louisville. The company has been in business for over two decades and is a highly successful, locally owned and operated company. They sell and install high-end windows and doors from Marvin Windows and Doors, Integrity Windows & Doors, Provia, Signature Doors, and TruStile.
The work is fast paced, requiring an ability to learn quickly and help homeowners overcome challenges. You must have an ability to connect with others, to ask good questions, and to guide homeowners through the selection process. You will work in a variety of homes – some of the most unique, high-end, and beautiful homes and residences in the area. The custom nature of Louisville homes and the varied needs of homeowners will put your problem solving abilities to work. A love of home products and aptitude with home design is a plus.
Our next sales consultant will have the following skills and characteristics:
- Strong desire, energy and vitality to be successful professionally and monetarily
- Eagerly hunts for new customers by prospecting, networking and cultivating potential clients
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver what the customer needs and wants
- Willing to learn new products and complete the training it takes to be successful
- Genuine interest in the home improvement industry
- Two years of sales experience with formal sales training
- Existing contacts in the building industry is a plus
- High school diploma is required, a college degree is preferred
- Computer knowledge along with Microsoft Office experience
- Good organizational skills
This position includes a base salary, commission, and full company benefits. If you think you might fit with us, please apply below or fax your resume with a cover letter to 502-896-2728.
We work hard because we love what we’re doing, but we also believe in balance. Random acts of team-wide fun, challenging projects, awesome co-worker cooperation and support of our local community are all part of the culture at Door Store and Windows. Come join us!
- Competitive pay package
- Health insurance
- Paid and voluntary disability insurance
- Holiday pay